Why Choose LED Lights:
LED down lights are noticeably more energy efficient than the old school, energy-hungry globes. To compare, incandescent globes have an estimated lifespan of no more than 1000 hours, whereas LED light bulbs can last anywhere from 25,000 to 50,000 hours. Quite a significant difference! What does this mean for you?
While an LED downlights might be initially more expensive than Halogen globes or compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs), you can potentially save up to 90% on your energy consumption, which means more money stays in your pocket over time!
Benefits of LED Downlights
- Consume around of 85% less energy in compare to halogen or traditional bulbs
- Save up to 30% energy comparing with CFL lights
- Save the budget and maintenance costs
- Long Lasting up to 10,000 to 15,000 hours
- Enhanced brightness and dimmable
- Low temperature and cooler environment
- Save money, environment, electricity bills and maintenance cost even if you use them up to 8 hours every day.
LED Strip Lights
LED Strip lights are a fantastic flexible option. They have a very low profile, and can be cut to length to fit any space.
Available in multiple light colour outputs, there are even options to connect to your phone or tablet so you can remotely control or set different scenes and dim them.
Some options of uses are:
- Under overhead cabinets to illuminate benchtops
- Accent Lighting under benchtops or kickpanels in kitchens and bathrooms
- Vertically in pantries to shine light right to the back of all shelves
- Low height and raked ceilings
- In bulkheads to provide diffused uplighting
- Anywhere you want to shine light!
LED Flood Lights
LED Flood lights are great for security, and lighting up large outdoor areas. They are available in a large selection of wattages with different amounts of light outputs to suit your needs.
A rough guide to work off would be the following:
- 10 x 10 meter area - 10w LED Flood light
- 20 x 20 meter area - 30w LED Flood light
- 30 x 30 meter area - 50w LED Flood light
- 50 x 50 meter area - 100w LED Flood light
- 100 x 100 meter area - 200w + Flood lights
Pairing LED Flood lights with Passive Infrared Motion Sensors will welcome you home safely, and deter potential intruders.
LED Batten Lights
LED Batten Lights replace the traditional fluorescent light.
LED battens now are much more streamlined with a slim and minimalist look but yet still put out the same brightness, this is great because 4 foot fluorescent battens are a real eye saw but now with LED battens there is a wide range of looks to suit every application – from slimline fittings on low ceilings, to IP66 fittings that withstand the toughest weather, and everything in between
LED High Bay Lights
High bay lighting is the go-to solution in many workplaces for achieving bright and uniform illumination across large, high-ceilinged indoor spaces.
It’s most often found in warehouses, department stores, manufacturing areas and sports halls. They can also be used in tall sheds.
LED High Bays lights have instant light output, are smaller bodied than traditional metal halide fittings, and can be paired with daylight harvesting sensors to automatically dim the lights in times of high ambient light levels!
LED Festoon Lighting
Festoon lights are a big hit at the moment as they create unbelievable ambience. Festoon lighting can suit almost any application, and the effect it can do to enhance your mood is priceless.
Using LED festoon lighting, they can be installed over pools without the fear of electric shock as the light run on 12 volts.
Choosing fittings with a high IP rating (IP44 minimum) will ensure that your lights stand the test of time being out in the elements.